Statutory financial statements As you are probably aware, Belgian companies should deposit their statutory financial statements annually with the National Bank of Belgium. Filing should be done within 30 days after the financial statements have been approved by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and certainly not later than 7 months after the end of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council