Statutory financial statements As you are probably aware, Belgian companies should deposit their statutory financial statements annually with the National Bank of Belgium. Filing should be done within 30 days after the financial statements have been approved by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and certainly not later than 7 months after the end of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?