Statutory financial statements As you are probably aware, Belgian companies should deposit their statutory financial statements annually with the National Bank of Belgium. Filing should be done within 30 days after the financial statements have been approved by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and certainly not later than 7 months after the end of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!