On 26 July 2017, the federal government reached a ‘summer agreement’ on an important tax, economic and social reform package. The tax reform is built around three pillars: budget neutrality, simplification and fair taxation. On top of the tax reform, several additional measures will be taken to boost job creation, with corresponding investments in the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!