As year-end is approaching, Belgian corporate tax payers are preparing to close their financial year and are preparing the start of a new one. If your financial year is ending on 31 December 2019, it may be worthwhile to take into account the last due date for making an advance tax payment (i.e. 20 December
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!