As year-end is approaching, Belgian corporate tax payers are preparing to close their financial year and are preparing the start of a new one. If your financial year is ending on 31 December 2019, it may be worthwhile to take into account the last due date for making an advance tax payment (i.e. 20 December
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips