With a majority of 59.1%, Swiss voters rejected the Corporate Tax Reform III (CTR III) in a public vote on February 12, 2017. CTR III, the result of a long and complex political process, would have abolished current existing tax regimes, such as the rules for holding or mixed companies. At the same time, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue