With a majority of 59.1%, Swiss voters rejected the Corporate Tax Reform III (CTR III) in a public vote on February 12, 2017. CTR III, the result of a long and complex political process, would have abolished current existing tax regimes, such as the rules for holding or mixed companies. At the same time, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts