With a majority of 59.1%, Swiss voters rejected the Corporate Tax Reform III (CTR III) in a public vote on February 12, 2017. CTR III, the result of a long and complex political process, would have abolished current existing tax regimes, such as the rules for holding or mixed companies. At the same time, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives