With a majority of 59.1%, Swiss voters rejected the Corporate Tax Reform III (CTR III) in a public vote on February 12, 2017. CTR III, the result of a long and complex political process, would have abolished current existing tax regimes, such as the rules for holding or mixed companies. At the same time, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips