In the Newsflash of 12 February 2018, we already made reference to the new rules regarding the Belgian tax on securities accounts. These rules have now been introduced by the Belgian law of 7 February 2018, which was published in the Official Gazette on 9 March 2018. In a nutshell, this new regime is a wealth
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register