Section 62 of the Program Law of 22 June 2012 has introduced a new condition for the tax deductibility of contributions paid into an occupational pension plan (by amending sections 59 §1 and 60 of the Belgian Income Tax Code). As from 1st January 2013, pension contributions will only be deductible if the so-called “Sigedis-obligations”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs