Section 62 of the Program Law of 22 June 2012 has introduced a new condition for the tax deductibility of contributions paid into an occupational pension plan (by amending sections 59 §1 and 60 of the Belgian Income Tax Code). As from 1st January 2013, pension contributions will only be deductible if the so-called “Sigedis-obligations”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!