On 20 October 2016, the Belgian Constitutional Court rendered a decision confirming the non-discriminatory character of the requirement for Belgian-regulated investment funds (such as SICAV/SICAF and the new FIIS), Regulated Real Estate Companies (RRECs) and Pension Funds organised as OFPs to report corporate income tax expenses/provisions as disallowed expenses in their corporate income tax returns, resulting
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!