Today the Federal government has published a press release regarding the agreement on the concrete implementation of the important corporate tax reform announced earlier in July 2017. The Act has been sent to the Council of State for advice and is expected to be voted by Parliament in the course of December 2017. The great achievement of this
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!