Services paid for assistance in the household via service vouchers give rise to a tax deduction of 30% of the amounts paid. However, the tax-deductible amount is limited to EUR 1,810 (amount to be indexed) per year and per taxpayer. For payments made as from 1 July 2013, the maximum tax-deductible amount has now been
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!