Services paid for assistance in the household via service vouchers give rise to a tax deduction of 30% of the amounts paid. However, the tax-deductible amount is limited to EUR 1,810 (amount to be indexed) per year and per taxpayer. For payments made as from 1 July 2013, the maximum tax-deductible amount has now been
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!