Draft bill – various tax and financial measures Recently, the government approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. The proposed measures constitute a part of the budgetary action agreed by the Government and can be summarised as follows: Simplification of the Belgian personal tax system: deductible expenses will become tax reductions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!