Draft bill – various tax and financial measures Recently, the government approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. The proposed measures constitute a part of the budgetary action agreed by the Government and can be summarised as follows: Simplification of the Belgian personal tax system: deductible expenses will become tax reductions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Optional deferral of the reporting obligation – Germany opts out
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies