Draft bill – various tax and financial measures Recently, the government approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. The proposed measures constitute a part of the budgetary action agreed by the Government and can be summarised as follows: Simplification of the Belgian personal tax system: deductible expenses will become tax reductions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Coronavirus – impact on companies with an international workforce
- Update – Belgian tax authorities publish additional measures to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus: support for your business in times of unprecedented challenges
- Fast Track Ruling – Homeworking (Expense Allowance)
- COVID-19: a multi country overview of supportive measures