Draft bill – various tax and financial measures Recently, the government approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. The proposed measures constitute a part of the budgetary action agreed by the Government and can be summarised as follows: Simplification of the Belgian personal tax system: deductible expenses will become tax reductions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field