Draft bill – various tax and financial measures Recently, the government approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. The proposed measures constitute a part of the budgetary action agreed by the Government and can be summarised as follows: Simplification of the Belgian personal tax system: deductible expenses will become tax reductions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!