In the Newsflash of 12 February 2018, we already made reference to the new rules regarding the Belgian tax on securities accounts. These rules have now been introduced by the Belgian law of 7 February 2018, which was published in the Official Gazette on 9 March 2018. In a nutshell, this new regime is a wealth
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field