In the Newsflash of 12 February 2018, we already made reference to the new rules regarding the Belgian tax on securities accounts. These rules have now been introduced by the Belgian law of 7 February 2018, which was published in the Official Gazette on 9 March 2018. In a nutshell, this new regime is a wealth
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives