The OECD has published a revised OECD timetable for stakeholders’ input, with the dates when new discussion drafts will be published and public consultations will be held in relation to the 2015 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) outputs. The revised OECD timetable can be consulted here. During March and April 2015, the OECD released
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!