The OECD has published a revised OECD timetable for stakeholders’ input, with the dates when new discussion drafts will be published and public consultations will be held in relation to the 2015 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) outputs. The revised OECD timetable can be consulted here. During March and April 2015, the OECD released
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019