The OECD has published a revised OECD timetable for stakeholders’ input, with the dates when new discussion drafts will be published and public consultations will be held in relation to the 2015 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) outputs. The revised OECD timetable can be consulted here. During March and April 2015, the OECD released
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!