The OECD has published a revised OECD timetable for stakeholders’ input, with the dates when new discussion drafts will be published and public consultations will be held in relation to the 2015 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) outputs. The revised OECD timetable can be consulted here. During March and April 2015, the OECD released
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs