The Belgian and Luxembourg governments had a joint meeting yesterday in Brussels and came to the following agreement with respect to cross-border employment tax situations: With respect to wages taxes, a tolerance will retroactively (as from 1 January 2015) enter into force regarding the physical presence outside the (usual) country of employment. Concretely, a Belgian resident
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!