The OECD has released its long-awaited final report on the transfer pricing aspects of financial transactions. The report will constitute the 10th chapter of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines (as well as an additional section in Chapter I). It covers a wide range of financial transactions and provides guidance on critical aspects to be considered
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts