Evidencing downward adjustments for limited risk entities commands more than a quick browse through high-level macroeconomic trends. As many companies consider to adjust their transfer pricing (TP) policies as a result of the current economic situation, we’ve performed a robust macroeconomic analysis linked to some 180,000 company data points. The approach is rooted in work
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!