Even though national containment measures, to flatten the curve and ultimately stop the further spreading of the coronavirus, are gradually being phased out by many countries and we can even start to see a silver lining, the COVID-19 pandemic has a major impact on how people and organisations are functioning today and how they will
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts