The OECD recently released its discussion draft on the use of treaty benefits in inappropriate circumstances. In response to this draft, part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan, we will hold another webcast in our series, exploring the OECD’s Coordinated Action Plan on BEPS. Date: 7 April 2014 Time: 12:00 pm
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts