The OECD recently released its discussion draft on the use of treaty benefits in inappropriate circumstances. In response to this draft, part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan, we will hold another webcast in our series, exploring the OECD’s Coordinated Action Plan on BEPS. Date: 7 April 2014 Time: 12:00 pm
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes