The OECD recently released its discussion draft on the use of treaty benefits in inappropriate circumstances. In response to this draft, part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan, we will hold another webcast in our series, exploring the OECD’s Coordinated Action Plan on BEPS. Date: 7 April 2014 Time: 12:00 pm
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!