The OECD recently released its discussion draft on the use of treaty benefits in inappropriate circumstances. In response to this draft, part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan, we will hold another webcast in our series, exploring the OECD’s Coordinated Action Plan on BEPS. Date: 7 April 2014 Time: 12:00 pm
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!