On 28 December 2012 the protocol amending the existing double tax treaty between Belgium and the United Kingdom was published in the Official Gazette. The protocol was signed by both countries on 24 June 2009 and came into force on 24 December 2012. It is applicable as from 1 January 2013. The protocol amends the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register