On 28 December 2012 the protocol amending the existing double tax treaty between Belgium and the United Kingdom was published in the Official Gazette. The protocol was signed by both countries on 24 June 2009 and came into force on 24 December 2012. It is applicable as from 1 January 2013. The protocol amends the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!