On 28 December 2012 the protocol amending the existing double tax treaty between Belgium and the United Kingdom was published in the Official Gazette. The protocol was signed by both countries on 24 June 2009 and came into force on 24 December 2012. It is applicable as from 1 January 2013. The protocol amends the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!