On 28 December 2012 the protocol amending the existing double tax treaty between Belgium and the United Kingdom was published in the Official Gazette. The protocol was signed by both countries on 24 June 2009 and came into force on 24 December 2012. It is applicable as from 1 January 2013. The protocol amends the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field