On 28 December 2012 the protocol amending the existing double tax treaty between Belgium and the United Kingdom was published in the Official Gazette. The protocol was signed by both countries on 24 June 2009 and came into force on 24 December 2012. It is applicable as from 1 January 2013. The protocol amends the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts