On 1 May 2016, the Regulation (No 952/2013) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 October 2013 laying down the Unions Customs Code will enter into force. Apart from major changes to the Community Customs Code, the Regulation also confers powers on the Commission to adopt Delegated Acts in order to supplement certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs