On 1 May 2016, the Regulation (No 952/2013) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 October 2013 laying down the Unions Customs Code will enter into force. Apart from major changes to the Community Customs Code, the Regulation also confers powers on the Commission to adopt Delegated Acts in order to supplement certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September