On 1 May 2016, the Regulation (No 952/2013) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 October 2013 laying down the Unions Customs Code will enter into force. Apart from major changes to the Community Customs Code, the Regulation also confers powers on the Commission to adopt Delegated Acts in order to supplement certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives