On 1 May 2016, the Regulation (No 952/2013) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 October 2013 laying down the Unions Customs Code will enter into force. Apart from major changes to the Community Customs Code, the Regulation also confers powers on the Commission to adopt Delegated Acts in order to supplement certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!