The results of the US elections in November caught many by surprise with unexpected outcomes. Few predicted Republican candidate Donald J. Trump would be elected to serve as the next President. Republicans also retained majorities in both the US Senate and US House of Representatives. Expectations were for a split government for another 4 years
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives