European Commission proposes amendments to the EU rules on VAT to facilitate trade between EU Member States and Northern Ireland once Brexit will become effective The European Commission recently proposed a key amendment to the Value Added Tax (VAT) Directive in order to facilitate trade between Northern Ireland and EU Member States in a proper
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?