European Commission proposes amendments to the EU rules on VAT to facilitate trade between EU Member States and Northern Ireland once Brexit will become effective The European Commission recently proposed a key amendment to the Value Added Tax (VAT) Directive in order to facilitate trade between Northern Ireland and EU Member States in a proper
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips