In practice and also in recent media coverage, the question was raised whether employers/companies can provide employees with a (tax beneficial) cash incentive – other than a regular bonus payment – in order to motivate and reward employees who (are not staying at home due to temporary unemployment measures and who) are still allowed and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts