In practice and also in recent media coverage, the question was raised whether employers/companies can provide employees with a (tax beneficial) cash incentive – other than a regular bonus payment – in order to motivate and reward employees who (are not staying at home due to temporary unemployment measures and who) are still allowed and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!