In practice and also in recent media coverage, the question was raised whether employers/companies can provide employees with a (tax beneficial) cash incentive – other than a regular bonus payment – in order to motivate and reward employees who (are not staying at home due to temporary unemployment measures and who) are still allowed and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips