The government has reached a consensus on the terms of the wage negotiations and provided their mediation proposal to the unions and employer’s organisations. Besides confirming that the wages may increase up to 0,4 % in 2021 and 2022 on top of the expected indexation (2,8%), it provides that companies that have performed well in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work