Several measures were very recently adopted (for some, they existed already and were simply extended) by the Belgian legislator through its Law dd. 2 April 2021 on temporary support measures in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Among these measures, an incentive is made available to Belgian taxpayers with respect to real estate (including Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars completely electric by 2026?
- ‘COVID-19’ rent free period: a new tax credit for real estate owners
- Belgian UBO register: extension of deadline for annual confirmation and uploading supporting documents to 31 August 2021
- From YOUR ERP to FEE FORMS 281.50 in one click?
- PwC’s Workforce podcast – Payroll transformation