In the past, the Tax Ruling Service has taken several decisions whereby it was not excluded that the grant of warrants/options on Beveks/Sicavs or the grant of quoted options could be considered as an improper use if such grant would be considered ‘disproportionate’ in comparison with the conventional attributed remuneration. The Tax Ruling Service never
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives