Yesterday the House of Commons voted on the amendments which will shape the next steps of the Brexit. Members of the Parliament voted the amendment to scrap the most difficult part of the Withdrawal Agreement; being the Irish back stop and send Mrs May back to Brussels for further negotiations. In response to the vote,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts