The Brussels Capital Region has recently presented its budget for 2016. Amongst others, a tax reform was announced, which will be implemented partially in 2016 and partially in 2017. In 2016, the lump-sum regional tax of EUR 89 and the additional levy of 1% on the federal personal income taxes will be abolished. Real estate
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!