Recently, the Walloon Government announced a tax reform with respect to the “tax reduction for mortgage loans for the sole and own dwelling”. In this respect, a so-called system of “chèque habitat” would be introduced. The tax reduction would be limited in time (for maximum 20 years) and depend on the net taxable income of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!