The introduction of the unified employment status as from 1 January 2014 results generally in increased dismissal costs for employers. To support employers in dealing with these increased costs of dismissal, the legislator introduced the so-called ‘Exemption for social passive’. See one of our previous posts for more detail on the “corporate tax exemption for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue