In our newsflash dated 6 April 2020 we have highlighted that, due to the current COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the Belgian economy, it has been decided that the tax credit related to the advance tax payments for companies will (temporarily) be increased for the third and fourth quarters of assessment year 2021. Indeed, the Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work