What does a future-proof tax reporting function look like? There are many things to consider for the tax reporting process and all deliverables linked to it. With automation on everyone’s lips, what trends do we see and how are companies dealing with increasing complexities when operating at international level? What tools are out there
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work