Global minimum taxation has been front page news since an agreement was reached by the G7 recently. It sounds simple as a concept, but different views and approaches around the world make it far from easy to navigate. In this podcast we’ll discuss the expectations of a global minimum tax in the EU and the US, taking into account recent developments like the Biden Green Book and OECD IF announcement. And more importantly, we’ll discuss how these two systems might interact and what this means for you as a taxpayer.
About the speakers
- Evi Geerts – International Tax Director, PwC Belgium
- Tom Patten – International Tax Partner, PwC UK
Missed the previous episodes?
You can listen again via Spotify, Google and Apple Podcasts.
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International taxation
- Personal income tax
- Risk & Compliance
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)
- Transfer pricing