In this episode, Nancy De Beule, Florian Jacobfeuerborn and Jurgen Coessens explore how tax can play a role in the economic recovery after the COVID-19 pandemic. These M&A experts use their experience in the Belgian market to explore the risks and pitfalls in relation to taxation and post-COVID recovery. They share valuable insights, relevant beyond Belgium, on how business can recapitalise or restructure.
About the Speakers:
- Nancy De Beule – Partner, M&A Tax, PwC Belgium
- Florian Jacobfeuerborn – Director, M&A Tax, PwC Belgium
- Jurgen Coessens – Director Tax, PwC Belgium
Missed the previous episodes?
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International taxation
- Personal income tax
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)
- Transfer pricing