The increased importance of green taxation cannot be overstated. On 14 July, the European Commission published its ambitious Fit for 55 package. This package fits into the broader initiative of reforming the EU tax landscape, announced by the Commission in May of this year. Join our podcast for an overview of the most relevant tax aspects of the package and how they will impact your business.
About the Speakers:
- Jean-Philippe Van West – Senior Counsel International Tax, PwC Belgium
- Stefaan De Baets – Senior Counsel International Tax, PwC Belgium
Missed the previous episodes?
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International taxation
- Personal income tax
- Risk & Compliance
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)
- Transfer pricing