On 19 June 2019, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) issued its judgments in Memira Holding (C-607/17) and Holmen (C-608/17) on Swedish “final tax” losses. A brief explanation of the decision can be found via this link.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives
- UK publishes draft legislation and guidance on digital services tax
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- EMEA ITS Webcast – How mandatory disclosure for intermediaries (DAC6) impacts multinationals
- ATAD II Directive formally adopted