On 31 January 2019, the Chamber approved the advancement of the implementation date of the new interest limitation rule (30% EBITDA rule). The law will become effective after it is signed by the King and published in the Official Gazette. Concretely, this means that the Belgian 30% EBITDA rule will enter into force retroactively as from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’