On 31 January 2019, the Chamber approved the advancement of the implementation date of the new interest limitation rule (30% EBITDA rule). The law will become effective after it is signed by the King and published in the Official Gazette. Concretely, this means that the Belgian 30% EBITDA rule will enter into force retroactively as from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Benefits granted by foreign companies: Reporting and withholding tax obligation – Amended timetable
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: extended to 28 February 2019
- Brexit Update – Mrs May sent back to Brussels Time to anticipate now!
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: 31 December 2018
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September