Taxation in the Netherlands: increased deductibility of Belgian social security contributions Within the framework of the 2014 Dutch Tax Plan, a recent change was announced with respect to the deduction of Belgian employee social security contributions for Dutch income tax purposes, retrospective as of 1 January 2013. It concerns individual taxpayers whose earned income is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field