The Council of Ministers has introduced a draft bill in Parliament. This draft legislation envisages two specific measures with respect to ‘meal vouchers’ and ‘non-recurring bonuses’, which are planned to enter into force as of 1 January 2016 if approved by Parliament: The maximum amount of the employer’s contribution for meal vouchers would be increased from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court