The Council of Ministers has introduced a draft bill in Parliament. This draft legislation envisages two specific measures with respect to ‘meal vouchers’ and ‘non-recurring bonuses’, which are planned to enter into force as of 1 January 2016 if approved by Parliament: The maximum amount of the employer’s contribution for meal vouchers would be increased from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!