In the framework of the ‘Tax Shift’ agreement, the Belgian government announced a new speculative tax (or capital gains tax, below ‘CGT’). The bill of law on measures for strengthening job creation and purchasing power dated 10 December 2015 provides further details in this respect. Speculative tax/capital gains tax In a nutshell, here are the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work