Belgium-Luxembourg cross-border workers: mutual agreement signed and information regarding evidence to support presence in Luxembourg published Following the announcement made early February, the Belgian and Luxembourg finance ministers concluded on 16 March 2015 a mutual agreement with respect to cross-border employment tax situations that confirms, retroactively as from 1 January 2015, the introduction of a derogation to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!