Belgium-Luxembourg cross-border workers: mutual agreement signed and information regarding evidence to support presence in Luxembourg published Following the announcement made early February, the Belgian and Luxembourg finance ministers concluded on 16 March 2015 a mutual agreement with respect to cross-border employment tax situations that confirms, retroactively as from 1 January 2015, the introduction of a derogation to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!