Following our HRS Headlines of 20 October 2011 and 16 November 2011, the pre-draft tax bill of 7 February 2013 dealing with sustainable development provides an additional possibility to avoid the special tax of 309% charged on income that is not properly reported. This additional possibility can come into play when the following conditions are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!