Following our HRS Headlines of 20 October 2011 and 16 November 2011, the pre-draft tax bill of 7 February 2013 dealing with sustainable development provides an additional possibility to avoid the special tax of 309% charged on income that is not properly reported. This additional possibility can come into play when the following conditions are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!