We already informed you about the introduction in Belgium of a register regarding the Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO’s) of legal entities. Initially, the information on the UBO’s needed to be registered by 30 November 2018. However, the deadline had been extended till 31 March 2019 by the Federal Public Service Finance (FPSF) taken into account
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives