We already informed you about the introduction in Belgium of a register regarding the Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO’s) of legal entities. Initially, the information on the UBO’s needed to be registered by 30 November 2018. However, the deadline had been extended till 31 March 2019 by the Federal Public Service Finance (FPSF) taken into account
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’