If the relevant double tax treaty allocates the right to tax employment income to another state, the income will in principle be exempted from taxes in Belgium. However, for tax residents of Belgium, foreign source professional income still needs to be reported in the Belgian personal income tax return and an exemption (with progression reserve)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September