If the relevant double tax treaty allocates the right to tax employment income to another state, the income will in principle be exempted from taxes in Belgium. However, for tax residents of Belgium, foreign source professional income still needs to be reported in the Belgian personal income tax return and an exemption (with progression reserve)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!