On 8 November, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Secretariat published a Public consultation document: the Global Anti-Base Erosion Proposal (‘GloBE’) (Pillar II) which seeks stakeholders’ views on the introduction of common global minimum tax rules across the more than 130 countries participating in the OECD Inclusive Framework. Such rules would operate through top-up taxes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives