One step closer to a no-deal Brexit? After three failed attempts to convince the members of parliament (MP’s) to support her EU withdrawal agreement, Mrs May has announced today that she will step down as prime minister of the UK. Only this Tuesday, Mrs May gave a speech in which she unveiled a 10-point plan
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave