One step closer to a no-deal Brexit? After three failed attempts to convince the members of parliament (MP’s) to support her EU withdrawal agreement, Mrs May has announced today that she will step down as prime minister of the UK. Only this Tuesday, Mrs May gave a speech in which she unveiled a 10-point plan
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes