The Flemish Energy and Climate Agency (VEKA) has launched a new project call to support companies and organisations investing in new solar panels and wind turbines in order to accelerate the green energy transition in the Flemish region. The solar panels should be PV (photovoltaic) installations with inverter power from 40 kW to 2 MW
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!