The recent COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the existing weaknesses of the national healthcare systems. Indeed, it has highlighted the importance of crisis preparedness, resilient healthcare systems and coordination among European countries. The EU4Health programme is the European Commission’s response to the COVID-19 crisis and EU’s largest health programme. The actions funded by the programme go
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue