On 7 March 2019, the European Commission (EC) announced the opening of an in-depth State aid investigation in a number of tax rulings granted by Luxembourg to Huhtamäki. This decision is another important decision in a range of decisions dealing with the taxation of intra-group financing activities. A brief explanation of the decision can be found
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!