On 7 March 2019, the European Commission (EC) announced the opening of an in-depth State aid investigation in a number of tax rulings granted by Luxembourg to Huhtamäki. This decision is another important decision in a range of decisions dealing with the taxation of intra-group financing activities. A brief explanation of the decision can be found via this link.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Non-confidential version of the EC’s State aid opening decision in GDF Suez published
- Law implementing recovery procedure with regard to the Belgian excess profit provision adopted
- European Commission takes the next step in its EU-wide State aid review of tax ruling practices
- European Commission publishes decision to investigate the Belgian excess profit provision
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field